we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so this Policy may change without notice.
What information do we collect ?
We may collect the following information when you visit us.
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access like traffic data, location data and communication data.
- Information like name, e-mail address, age etc provided voluntarily by you when you fill out a form.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any other means.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish.
What do we use your information for ?
We use the information to provide and improve our services to you. In addition to one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website.
- If you have previously purchased services from us we may provide to you details of similar services, or other services, that you may be interested in.
How do we store your personal information ?
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties ?
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Our policy on Third Party Links
On some occasions we include links to third parties in this website. Where we provide a link it does not mean we endorse or approve that site's policy towards user privacy. You should review their privacy before sending them any personal data.